- What personal information is collected on the website and how or whom it is delegated
- What your choices are as our customer regarding the use of your information
- The security measures that are in place to protect the mistreatment of your information
- How you can make corrections to any incorrect information
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION, USE AND SHARING
This information is only shared with our marketing partner. None of your information will be sold, shared or rented with any third party organization.
Unless we are asked not to, we may contact you in the future to inform you of up to date product information and news.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
At any time, you may opt out of any future contacts from Heston Designs. You can do the following by contacting us at any time;
- Obtain knowledge as to what information we have about you
- Correct/Update any information we have about you
- Have Heston Designs delete any information we have about you
- Discuss any concern you have about our use of your information
We take strong measures to protect your information. Any time you submit delicate information via the Heston Designs website, your information is protected both on and off line. Wherever our company collects sensitive information, that sensitive information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. We utilize Secure Sockets Layer Technology to encrypt the data you give us. You can verify this by your review of the lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Heston Designs web page.
Any credit card information held in our systems is done so with utmost care. If you have any questions regarding our policy, please feel free to contact us at any time.